With Brexit having the effect of reducing the value of the pound against the euro (now at around 1.17 euros the to the pound compared to 1.35 euros to the pound this time last year), there has never been a better time to book a catered ski holiday.
We, like the majority of British catered chalet operators, have fixed our prices in pounds. We include the majority of your meals for the week and can help you find and pre-book other elements of your stay including transfers, equipment hire, lift passes and lessons for the best prices possible. This gives you the security of knowing your costs before you leave the UK and not coming back from holiday to find your holiday has cost more than you had anticipated.
Here is a bit more about those great budget-saving reasons to stay with us here in Meribel this winter:
- Free WiFi in the chalets and several free WiFi hotspots on the slopes in Meribel and 3 Valleys too (say no to roaming charges!)
- Filling chalet meals – fill your boots at breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner
- Delicious chalet wine served with every evening meal
- An honesty fridge in each chalet with cheap beers, wine, soft drinks and snacks (a lot cheaper than drinking in the bars)
- Knowledgeable hosts who can point you in the direction of the bars’ happy hours and cheap mountainside lunch stops / the best picnic areas
- Discounts with our partners such as Slide Candy for equipment hire (and Verre Gourmand our wine suppliers – more about this coming soon)
- A discount for booking your lift passes through us in advance rather than buying them at the lift pass office
So what are you waiting for? Check out our prices and availability and get in touch to make the most of your ski / snowboarding holiday this winter.
Heather & Andy